Because we care about your privacy, this website does not use any tracking or analytics system. We rely on you to contact us rather than spy on you. Moreover, as this web site is privacy focused, we does not use any cookie, nor digital fingerprinting.
The protection of personal data is very important to us. Therefore we only collect the contact form data in order to reply to your message. Personal data is not be passed on outside the scope described here without express consent. Under no circumstances we do not sell or rent personal data to third parties. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a), Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) EU-GDPR. We comply with all applicable legal provisions on the protection of personal data and data security.
In principle, the data you transmit is not be made available to third parties. In individual cases, however, it may be necessary to pass on your personal data to companies that we entrust with the provision of individual services in order to implement the contract. The third parties are obliged on your part to comply with the legal regulations when handling and processing this data.
A transmission to authorities and state institutions entitled to receive information only take place within the scope of the legal obligations to provide information and in the event of a binding court decision. In these cases we can provide the information, e.g. for the assertion, exercise and defense of legal claims, enforcement of existing contracts, in the context of allegations of fraud, security measures or generally legally valid regulations.
The contact form is stored as long as it is necessary for the business relation. As soon as this is no longer the case, e.g. after complete execution of the contract, your data is deleted. From the point in time at which legal storage obligations no longer stand in the way, the data is deleted unless you have expressly consented to further use.
As a data subject affected by the processing of personal data, you are entitled to the rights listed below. These rights result from the provisions of the Basic Data Protection Regulation and are reproduced here in a partially simplified form.
- Right to information: Pursuant to Art. 15 EU-GDPR, you have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data concerning you is processed. If this is the case, you have the right to be informed about this personal data and the information specified in Art. 15 para. 1 Hs. 2 EU-GDPR. This includes in particular the purpose of the processing, the categories of data processed, the recipients to whom data have been disclosed or will be disclosed, the planned duration of storage as far as possible or the criteria for the duration of storage.
- Right to rectification: Pursuant to Art. 16 EU-GDPR, you have the right to demand that we immediately correct any incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data - also by means of a supplementary declaration.
- Right to cancellation: According to Art. 17 EU-GDPR, you have the right to demand that we delete personal data concerning you immediately. We are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the provisions of Art. 17 para. 1 EU-GDPR applies. These reasons include, for example, that the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which you were collected or otherwise processed.
- Right to limitation of processing: Pursuant to Art. 18 EU-GDPR, you have the right to demand that we restrict processing if one of the conditions set out in Art. 18 EU-GDPR applies. This includes, for example, that you dispute the accuracy of the personal data. Then we may only process the data to a limited extent as long as it takes to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- Right to data transferability: Pursuant to Art. 20 EU-GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You have the right to transfer this data to another data controller, i.e. another entity that processes the data, without obstruction, if the original processing was based on consent or was necessary for the execution of a contract.
- Right of objection: According to Art. 21 EU-GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time if these data are processed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e) or f) EU-GDPR and if there are reasons arising from your personal situation. You may object to the processing of data for the purpose of direct marketing at any time. Personal data will then no longer be processed for this purpose. The right of objection can be exercised by an informal declaration. A written declaration or optionally an e-mail to the above contact address is sufficient.
- Right to revoke the declaration of consent: According to Art. 7 para. 3 EU-GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent to processing at any time. The lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation is not affected. The right of withdrawal can be exercised by an informal declaration. A written declaration to the above contact address is sufficient.
- Automated decision in individual cases including profiling: According to Art. 22 EU-GDPR, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effect on you or similarly significantly affects you. Art. 22 para. 1 EU-GDPR provides for exceptions to this, whereby Art. 22 para. 4 EU-GDPR in turn contains partial exceptions to withdrawal.
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority: According to Art. 77 EU-GDPR you have the right, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or place of presumed infringement, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is in breach of this Regulation.
The hosting provider Netlify Inc. logs every access to the website. Netlify says it stores your IP addresses for up to 30 days after visiting the website. Netlify also says the access logs are used for networking analytics, and is not combined with any other identifying data. The basis for this data processing is article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR. Netlify complies with GDPR.
Forms on this website use Netlify Forms to collect and store data. Any data you submit is stored by Netlify, along with your IP address (for spam prevention) and a timestamp. The data is used to respond to your request. The data is not used to track you and not shared with anyone else. The basis for this data processing is article 6 (1) (f) and article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR. Netlify Inc. complies with GDPR.
We take technical and organizational measures to ensure that the security and protection requirements of the EU-GDPR are met and that the personal data is protected against loss, destruction, manipulation or access by unauthorized persons. These measures are always adapted to the current state of the art.